Saturday, November 24, 2007

As I lay staring into nothing...I can't keep my mind off the situation.
You know...I didn't mean to severe any ties that I had with anyone.
Or the ties that anyone had.

I didn't lose anybody, they lost me.
And I swear to you, things will never be the same again.
I won't look at the both of you the same way ever again.
It's time to just let it all go.

I swear I don't know what to feel right now.
Whether to laugh, cry, or just switch off.

To Him....I'm perfectly fine and shit that we're not talking.
Guess who's got nothing left to lose...
Keep doing the same shit if we bump in school.
I'll ignore you, and I expect you to do the same thing.
You try talking to me, I'll brush you off.
Irritate me, I'll fuck u up and bring you down in a minute.
Forget bout the trust and shit, I don't need you anymore.

To Her, you meant nothing to me.
I'm better off without you now.
And I hope that you got what you wanted.
Thanks for nothing.

I got a whole bunch of better friends now.

Labels: ,